Your Ad Here

Payee.me

Monday, March 23, 2009

Payee.me an awesome site

·




Payee.me

Look Guys It is an awesome site and a new revolution in PTC world .
I gave you some reasons to join this site :
1. It has Instant payments.

2. It has no minimum payouts.
3. It allows you to make multiple accounts from one IP address.
4. It allow chinese members.
5. It accepts alertpay.
6. There is no limit on ads served, you can get as many as 80 ads per day, some day.
7. It gives you 1 cent per your click and 0.5 cents per refferal click.



My Payment Proof(31st March 2009):

Click for larger view

I invested $ 2 and earn $ 3.30 in just 10 days

Requirements :

All you need is to have a minimum 2 $ in your alertpay account to begin your success story.
I can give you some awesome tricks(may be i can give u some automated method(no guarentee/warentee)) and tips (these offer are till 1 april 2009 untill further news)to make profit here,CONDITION YOU MUST REGISTER AS MY REFFERAL HERE OR USING ABOVE BANNER OR TYPE dushyant267 IN REFERER BOX.
use the below form to contact me (don't forget to give your username that will appear in my refferal list and your correct email id through which i will contact you)

Thanks


0 comments: